Friday 6 February 2015

Editing Update #1

This is just a little update as to where I am so far with editing. I've spent around an hour and a half so far this week on my video.
So far I've edited together the first 2 minutes of my footage and I've compiled together my test footage as well.
I've also had the chance to look over about half of my footage and so far most of it looks good. I have had to delete a couple of shots because when I was filming these scenes, I was out in the snow and some droplets had got on the lens, causing the depth of field to change so that it was focusing on the snow droplets rather than the character. However, this isn't a massive problem as these shots were mainly cutaways and I filmed plenty of them. One of the shots in particular was a close up of Alex's feet as she walks down the path but as the angle of the shot looks like a dutch tilt so I'm still deciding whether or not to use it. 
I've also managed to edit some action shots and there aren't any continuity errors (or at least I can't see any).

That's all for this post. Within the next couple of days I will have a post on what to do next, and that will be up on Sunday.

Until next time,
                          Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment