Sunday 8 February 2015

Bridging Points #1

So in the past week I've only spent about an hour and a half so far editing which I will need to catch up on within the upcoming week. The hours I missed will be spent catching up during lunchtime and after school so that come Friday my draft edit will be ready and posted.

What I need to do now is:
- continue reviewing my footage and see whether or not I need to refilm any shots
- sort out my shots into a sequence so that they're all in order
- check for any continuity mistakes
- obtain the music needed for my footage
- record the voice over
- record the news reports

Until next time,
                          Toni

1 comment:

  1. It would be useful to have a slightly more detailed overview of the shooting/ editing process, considering that you are close to the submission of your rough cut. with regard to the bullet points above, you could easily use each of them as the focus of a detailed reflexive post (I would aim to use a variety of techniques such as Vblog, prezi etc)

    ReplyDelete