Thursday 12 February 2015

Editing Update #2

So this post is another update after spending another few good hours editing.



At this point I had nearly finished compiling all my clips into a sequence. I still had a couple of clips to choose from as to which ones I wanted to include, but apart from that it was going well. I hadn't experienced any glaringly obvious mistakes or bad quality footage so it was just a case of carrying on with the process of editing.

I carried on editing today and finalised the sequence, ready for the rough cut. I added in more titles and credits as didn't have enough for the entire clips. I added effects as well such as stabilising some of the shaky shots I took when walking alongside Alex whilst filming the scene when she walks towards the house. I was quite impressed with this edit as instead of looking shaky and amateurish, it looks more sleek and smooth. I may or may not change some positions of the credit but for now I'm happy with how it looks.

Until next time,
                          Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment