Tuesday 24 February 2015

Ch-Ch-Changes

Today was all about tweaking and rearranging my footage as well as all the details that I included.

 Like I said in my previous post, I wanted to change the producer. Here I have changed it from Jerry Bruckheimer to George A. Romero who is a better choice for the type of film I'm doing.


I changed the layout of some of the credits as well as some were on one line whilst others were on two. In the above images is the layout of the credits I have chosen so all credits shown after the movie title will follow the same structure.

 I also edited some footage ever so slightly so that it fitted better and to reduce the continuity errors. This is because when Alex first enters through the door, in the close up it looks like she is moving forward even though when I was filming, it was just so that she got her whole body in the house before closing the door behind her. But, I cut this footage just so, so that it doesn't look like she's moving forward.

Also, because Lionsgate is the production company, I added in their ident as well as Universal's.

 I also added in a few more credits for production as there were a few gaps where no credits were showing. I also re-arranged some credits around as I still wanted to keep the format from the beginning up until the movie title. Instead, now only Alex's name is shown on its own before the movie title instead of two.

So these were just some subtle changes I did today. Next I will be continuing with the credits and also adding effects to the footage.

Until next time,
                          Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment