Thursday 19 February 2015

Bridging Points #2

So in the next couple of weeks I will be continuing with editing my video. After my rough edit, this will be a case of tweaking items and making changes for the final piece.

Here is main tasks I need to complete:
- find and add the Lionsgate ident to the beginning of the video as they are the production studio I am using
- edit the visual effects of the shots used to make it look more realistic as a low budget horror thriller (expect a blog post as to how I add these effects)
- change the producer from Bruckheimer to George A. Romero who is particularly known for his movies about hypothetical zombie apocalypses
- my credits need to be rearranged as there were some errors as well as adding some more of production credits

Until next time,
                          Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment