Friday 2 January 2015

Title Breakdown

This is a run down of the titles I will including within my opening title sequence. These are in order of how I want them to appear.

- Universal Pictures logo
- Universal Pictures presents
- In association with Lionsgate Films
- A Jerry Bruckheimer production
- Alex Hendry
- Noah Clarkson
- Natalie Turner
- Movie title - Last One Standing
- Kayla Frank
- Gordon Dewes
- More co stars names ( I'll add more if I need to fill up space in post production)
- Casting Director Charlotte Young, CSA
- Music Gustavo Santaolalla
- Costume Design Tom Singh
- Special Effects Supervisor George Yancey
- Edited by Antonia Hendry
- Production Design Bert Dhalie
- Director of photography Francis Foggera
- Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer
- Directed by Toni Hendry

So these are my titles in this order. This may change depending on how the product looks in post production. I may choose to place the film title last as it will film the black space when May turns off the lights and I think it will be more effective. However, there is also the chance that it will go after the production and distribution team appears, before any actors names are shown.

So that is all for this post.
Until next time,
                          Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment