Sunday 12 October 2014

More Planning: The Script

Today's post is all about the script I was given for The Prisoner. This was pre-written and given to everyone so we all have the same task to do. However, I wanted to tweak it ever so slightly. First of all, it mentions in the first scene that one of the characters has to enter a small building. This was a problem for me as where I live, I'm sort of restricted as there are no small buildings in any mile radius - I may as well be living in the middle of no where. However, I decided that I could film the character entering a small isolated room instead. So the small building is now a room hence the underlining.
 I also added in a couple of extra lines just to add in a little something that makes it slightly different from the rest of my class. The numbers next each line are just an indication to me as to which line each character will say in each shot. For example, Number 2 will say 'information' in S15 (for a closer look at all my shots check out my storyboard here.
 So I haven't made any drastic changes, it is still The Prisoner and it still resembles the script I've been given - or at least I think it does. That's for all now. There'll be one more post on planning and then the editing begins (yay!).
Until next time,
                         Toni
P.s anyone else have Man Who Can't Be Moved stuck in their head as well?

1 comment:

  1. I'd not heard that song before. The verse reminds me of something else... Keane or Coldplay?

    ReplyDelete