Thursday 16 October 2014

And So It Begins

So I've started to begin editing the video which I'm really excited about.
(Excuse the finger that is pratically covering the lens)
This is my favourite part of post production as it allows me to tie everything together get rid of any mistakes and manupilate the shot to get a different feel to the scene.


For example, I'll be tiniting the scene inside the garage to give a more sinister feel to the shot.
So I started off with the shot I want to edit
And then I added a blue tint and ajusted the contrast
 And voilĂ ! It looks slightly darker which helps give an eery effect to my footage as at the time of filming it was a tad too light in my location.

 So that's all for this post. I'm going to keep these short and sweet as a lot of my time will be spent on editing these next couple weeks. 
 Until next time,
                            Toni









1 comment:

  1. This is reasonable coverage of the process, although I would like to see a little more analysis and insight to support your overview. The important thing is to see evidence of development and increasing understanding as well as the exploration of the more artistic side of things; basically, the more information and detail you provide, the better.

    ReplyDelete