Friday 6 March 2015

Rough Edit #2

So the past couple of weeks I've spent adding, changing and rearranging my final piece.
I took the advice from my rough edit and added these changes to my video.

There isn't anything drastic that has been changed or added but just little details. I added and changed the format of the credits so that they are most consistent and all match the same layout.
I added a tint and changed the saturation of the shots themselves so it looks more dull and fit in better with the sombre theme that I'm trying to portray.
I also added the Lionsgate ident and changed the producer to one that was more suited to my genre. These changes have already been discussed in further detail in previous posts.

You can watch my it here on vimeo and even leave a kind comment if you care.

Other than the little changes, there's not much more I can say. In the next couple of weeks I will be evaluating my video through different forms of media so keep an eye out for that.

After looking back on my other videos and pieces that I've made, I'm very happy with how this piece has turned out (I'll elaborate more on that in my evaluation).

Until next time,
                          Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment