Friday 26 December 2014

Storyboarding!

This post is the continuation and also the beginning of my planning for my final piece for this course. Today I will be sharing with you my storyboard which will include details all about my plot, shots, scenes, scenarios and any other details worth mentioning.








It looks all over the place and very confusing at the first look but I know what it means and hopefully I still will when I film it in a few weeks. It'll be further outlining the plot and scenario in my script which will be on here in the next few days. Also, I'll be sharing with you the music I have decided to include along with a few other contenders whilst furthering my plan across more blog posts in the upcoming weeks so keep an eye out for that.
 This was just a small post to kick off my plan on this blog, so that's all for now.

Until next time,
                           Toni

1 comment:

  1. Fairly detailed storyboard, although it would help to include the actual credits. To clarify some aspects you should create a shooting script which ties into the sb (generally the script would come first and be illustrated by the sb). It would also be useful to include an overview of the film, to put it in context of genre and other concepts like representation. You could even do a "sweded" version (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Kind_Rewind#.22Sweded.22) to try out some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete