Sunday 16 November 2014

Production Schedule

This is the final edition to planning my new project. This is just a shooting schedule which contains all the information I need when it comes to filming it. This helps add sense to the storyboard I made which you can see here. This is the same as the previous production schedule that I made for The Prisoner, so this just gives key information such as what I want in each shot, who should be in each shot etc.
 As you can see, I'd be filming this all in one day and my sister is playing the role of Cath whilst I am Rachel.





 So this was just a short post today.
Until next time,
                          Toni


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've posted this, and linked it to your storyboard. It would be interesting to see a post discussing how able you were to stick to your schedule/ storyboard and anything you had to change, with reasons.

    ReplyDelete